Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving from Bleu Party

Hello Bleu Crew!

If you are anything like the rest of NYC (busy transplants with more appointments than shoes and more shoes than jeans) you are , at this very moment, rapidly filling your Thanksgiving day(s) off with set after set after set.

I mean, I dinners with 3 different cliques already planned (uhm, make me a plate - Dex Star G).

But after all that, I know I'm gonna want to get crunk and work off some of them Turkey day lbs.....

So after After spending the day with the family, come and celebrate all that you have to be thankful for with your OTHER family :)


Club Duvet

THANKSGIVING NIGHT
~DREAM~

BRAND NEW PARTY WITH A LITTLE MORE "SOPHISTICATION"

Club Duvet
After Spending The Day Stuffing Yourself With all That Good Food
Let's All Meet @ Club Duvet
For What Promises To Be The Party With A "Difference"
The Sexiest Crowd .. Best Music R&B ..Hip Hop .. 80's ..90"s .. & POP

No comments: